Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cheap Deals Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1 Carat I SI1 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.85 Cttw) for $4,856.74


Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1 Carat I SI1 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.85 Cttw)

Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1 Carat I SI1 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.85 Cttw)

Customers Score :
Product Brand :5th Avenue Designer Quality Engagement Rings

Price : $13,245.66
Save : $8388.92(63%)
Your Price : $4,856.74  In Stock

Specification :
This Scintillating Engagement Ring Has Prong And Pave Set Round Diamonds. Set In 14 K W Gold With .85 Carats Of Side Diamonds. with a 1 Carat I SI1 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.85 Cttw). Like the design but want a different center stone. Just give us a call at 713-518-1351 and we are ready to help

Read more Details.


Available : In Stock.

Four Prong Pave Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1 Carat I SI1 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.85 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.85 Cttw)
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 24 hours

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

nikashdiamonds - Jewelry By Nikash
$4,856.74 (New)
Usually ships in 2-3 business days



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Oct 17, 2011 01:29:28 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment