Sunday, September 18, 2011

Save 63% On Channel Set Baguettes And Prong Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1.01 Carat I SI2 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.65 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.66 Cttw) for $4,511.16

Limited Quantity
Channel Set Baguettes And Prong Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1.01 Carat I SI2 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.65 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.66 Cttw)


Channel Set Baguettes And Prong Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1.01 Carat I SI2 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.65 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.66 Cttw)

Product Brand :5th Avenue Designer Quality Engagement Rings
Average Rating :

Specification :
14k W Gold Pave Setting Of Round Brilliant Diamonds Accented By Eight Channel Setting Baguettes With .65 Carats Of Total Diamond Weight with a 1.01 Carat I SI2 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.65 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.66 Cttw). Like the design but want a different center stone. Just give us a call at 713-518-1351 and we are ready to help

Read more Details.


Regular Price : $12,303.15
You Save : $7791.99(63%)
Now Price : $4,511.16  In Stock

Available : In Stock.

Channel Set Baguettes And Prong Set Round Diamonds Engagement Ring with a 1.01 Carat I SI2 EGLUSA Certified Center Stone and 0.65 Carats of Side Diamonds (1.66 Cttw)
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

nikashdiamonds - Jewelry By Nikash
$4,511.16 (New)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Sep 18, 2011 04:06:08 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment